Justin Kase Active Shooter Classroom Security For In-Swing Doors
Available from Information Support Concepts, Inc.
With active shooter situations, every second counts when effectively barricading room intrusion. The Justin Kase universal patent pending locking system for In-Swing doors can prevent unwanted entry in seconds. Even when door locks are compromised by gunfire, the door cannot be opened.
When needed, the unit is placed at the bottom of the door and the feet are placed under the door. As the user easily adjust the width to the door frame, the feet lock in place to the door jam and is locked by a quick turn of the locking knob.
- Easy Placement When Door Is Closed. Does Not Require Door To Be Opened To Activate
- Activation In A Few Seconds
- Universal For Most All Commercial Doors 26"- 43" Wide And Wall Thickness 4"- 9"
- Securely Locks The Door Even If Door Lock Is Compromised
- No Need For Costly Locks or Locksmiths
- Light Weight Steel Construction, 10 LBS
- Includes Lettered Wall Mount Bracket
- Powder Coat Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Patent Pending
- Made In America